Sex Crimes Attorney in Torrance CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Torrance CA to protect your rights.
Have you been accused of a sex crime? Sex crimes are highly stigmatizing, and you may feel like you’ve already been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. However, this does not mean you should give up on your case. At The Mattern Law Firm, we believe every individual deserves help navigating the criminal justice system so that their rights can be protected and the most beneficial outcome possible secured. So no matter how serious the charges against you may be, we will not give up on you. Instead, we will explore every possible avenue for your defense as your sex crimes attorney in Torrance CA.
The category of sex crimes includes many different types of offenses, and we are familiar with the statutes and case law regarding them all. We can help with:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. If you have been accused of a sex crime, you may naturally want to tell your side of the story. However, it is best to remain silent. If you don’t make a statement, the authorities cannot possibly use any aspect of it against you later on.
- Hire an attorney. Regardless of whether or not you have been formally charged, it is a good idea to hire sex crimes attorney in Torrance CA right away. Your attorney will be able to provide expert advice as to your rights and options as well as invaluable assistance negotiating with prosecutors and navigating the court system.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
Depending on the nature of the offense you stand accused of, serious criminal penalties may be at stake. But even if you do not face serious jail time, another life-altering penalty could apply: sex offender registration. Don’t give up on your case and submit to these devastating consequences without a fight!
Instead, hire an experienced and aggressive sex crimes attorney in Torrance CA from The Mattern Law Firm. We not only have the compassion required to make your fight our fight, we have the legal knowledge, skills, and experience required to give this fight the best possible chance of resulting in a beneficial outcome. You can rely on us to tell you honestly what this outcome may be, whether it is:
- Getting charges dismissed or reduced
- Ensuring you face the minimum possible penalty via a plea bargain
- Securing an acquittal in court
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in Torrance CA for Free
Finding a sex crimes attorney in Torrance CA you feel you can trust and communicate with openly is very important. To see if you get this feeling from Lisa Mattern, call 310-342-8254 now for a free initial consultation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation