Sex Crimes Attorney in Van Nuys CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Van Nuys CA to protect your rights.
Has someone accused you of committing a sex crime? Many people–even those you thought were your friends–may just assume you’re guilty before you’ve had a fair trial and stigmatize you accordingly. We won’t. At The Mattern Law Firm, we know that behind every accusation is an individual with their own story to tell, and we are committed to making sure you get treated fairly throughout the criminal justice process. So no matter how serious the charges against you may be, we will not give up on you. Instead, we will explore every possible avenue for your defense as your sex crimes attorney in Van Nuys CA.
Our criminal defense experience extends to many different types of offenses including:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. If you have been accused of a sex crime, you may naturally want to tell your side of the story. But remember, anything you say to the police may be used to build a case against you. You are much better off remaining silent.
- Hire an attorney. You don’t have to wait for formal charges to be filed to hire a sex crimes attorney in Van Nuys CA. Your attorney can begin providing assistance immediately by informing you of your rights and options and advising you on how to interact with police and prosecutors.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
Depending on the nature of the offense you stand accused of, serious criminal penalties may be at stake. But even if you do not face serious jail time, another life-altering penalty could apply: sex offender registration. Don’t give up on your case and submit to these devastating consequences without a fight!
Instead, hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Van Nuys CA with a strong track record of securing beneficial results for their clients to help you. We have the legal knowledge and skills required to follow through on our promise of helping you secure the most positive outcome possible in your case. Depending on the situation, this outcome could be:
- Getting charges dismissed or reduced
- Ensuring you face the minimum possible penalty via a plea bargain
- Securing an acquittal in court
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in Van Nuys CA for Free
The first step to finding a sex crimes attorney in Van Nuys CA you can trust with your defense and your future is to meet them in person. To schedule a free initial consultation with Lisa Mattern, please call 310-342-8254 now.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation